Measure indoor air quality—total volatile organic compounds (TVOC) and equivalent CO2 (eCO2)—with this digital sensor for Raspberry Pi and Arduino.
The SGP30 sensor measures two different types of gases: volatile organic compounds (like hydrocarbons) and equivalent carbon dioxide (H2 level is used as a proxy for this). The sensor does some nifty real-time baseline compensation to give you the most accurate readings, with just a 10-15% margin of error and minimal drift through time.
Important! The sensor has a PTFE membrane over it (it looks like a slightly translucent white film). Do not peel it off! This is a gas-permeable membrane that is required for the sensor to function as intended.
- SGP30 breakout
- 1x5 male header
- 1x5 female right angle header
This breakout board is designed so that you can solder on the piece of right angle female header and pop it straight onto the bottom left 5 pins on your Raspberry Pi's GPIO header (pins 1, 3, 5, 6, 9).
- Sensiron SGP30 TVOC and eCO2 sensor
- TVOC sensing from 0-60,000 ppb (parts per billion)
- CO2 sensing from 400 to 60,000 ppm (parts per million)
- 1Hz sampling rate
- I2C interface(address 0x58)
- 3.3V or 5V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Raspberry Pi-compatible pinout (pins 1, 3, 5, 7, 9)
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi, and Arduino
- Python library
Pimoroni Air Quality Sensor Breakout
- יצרן: SparkFun
- קוד מוצר: OR-6914 / DEV-16651
- זמינות: במלאי
- לפני מע"מ: ₪167.5