Need to autonomously monitor for that specific color value? Want to hone in on that magenta ball? Or follow that aquamarine line? The BH1749NUC-based Qwiic RGB Sensor is here for all of your red, green, blue, and infrared color-sensing needs.
The BH1749NUC features an I2C interface and a programmable interrupt output. It senses red, green, blue, and infrared in its field-of-view, then reports each channel as a 16-bit value. Additionally, it features programmable IR and RGB gains and a variable measurement rate.
Also included on the breakout are individually-controllable white, red, green, and blue LEDs. The LEDs are managed with a PCA9536 4-channel I/O expander. The paired LEDs and I/O expander allow you to customize illumination on your objects of interest with a simple I2C interface – no extra GPIO-control required!
The Qwiic RGB Sensor uses our simple Qwiic interface, so it requires no voltage translation and no figuring out which pin is SDA or SCL; just plug it in and go! As with any Qwiic board, this product includes a pair of Qwiic connectors to support a chain of multiple sensors.
We do not plan to regularly produce SparkX products so get them while they’re hot!
- Red, green, blue, and infrared (IR) color sensing
- 16-bit digital outputs
- Programmable RGB/IR gains, measurement rate
- Programmable interrupt for data-ready or out-of-threshold readings
- Separately-controllable white, red, green, and blue LEDs
- Managed via I2C I/O expander (PCA9536)
- I2C Interface
- BH1749NUC addresses: 0x39 (default), 0x38
- PCA9536 address: 0x41
- 2x Qwiic Connection Ports
- Operating voltage: 2.3 to 3.6V (3.3V recommended)
RGB Sensor (Qwiic) - BH1749NUC
- יצרן: SparkFun
- קוד מוצר: OR-5562 / SPX-14733
- מלאי ספק: 208 יחידות
- זמינות: במלאי
- לפני מע"מ: ₪85.5