What is the best chip antenna for your GNSS project? There are tons to choose from, but finding the right one might be tricky so here's a board that helps make deciding easier. The SparkFun GNSS Chip Antenna Evaluation Board makes it easy to test out various sized GPS antennas and geometries. Six different chip antennas have been populated on this board, each with a U.FL connector to attach your chip to the antenna! We've even v-scored the board so you can snap the six antenna's apart and just have the one you need.
If you aren't picky about your antenna and/or each of the antennas work well for your applications, you will get six antennas to use in various project. Since these are GNSS antennas, they will work with GPS as well as GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, and other worldwide systems.
- Included on the Board:
- Chip Antenna Board - TE 1565-1585MHz Puck Single Band Antenna - 1513634-1
- Chip Antenna Board - PulseLarsen 1.575GHz GPS Ceramic Chip Antenna - W3062A
- Chip Antenna Board - PulseLarsen 1.575GHz GPS Ceramic Chip Antenna - W3011
- Chip Antenna Board - Molex Helix GPS Antenna - 146235
- Chip Antenna Board - Molex RHCP LDS-MID GPS Antenna - 146216
- Chip Antenna Board - Molex Low-profise GNSS Ceramic Antenna - 240283
- Eagle Files
- Hookup Guide
- GitHub Hardware Repo